June 12-15, 2022
June 12-15, 2022
LRD 2022 starts in:
Dear Friends and Colleagues –
Recent advances in nucleic acid and drug delivery technologies are redefining the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries on a global scale, enabling personalized medicines, new treatments for rare and undefeated disease and the promise of less expensive treatments for diseases in under-developed countries.
On behalf of Liposome Research Days (LRD) 2022 we are pleased to invite all interested parties to our meeting Catalyzing the Nanomedicine Revolution, June 12-15, 2022 at the University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver, Canada.
Leading international experts will deliver overview lectures that provide a global perspective, and will be available to network with fellow experts, academics and trainees. Researchers and trainees from academia and industry will present the latest research on key topics such as vaccines, gene therapy, gene editing, chemotherapy, and lipid and membrane biophysics.
The conference will take place on the beautiful UBC Campus in Vancouver and promises to be one of the most important nanomedicine conferences of the year.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver!
Dr. Terry Allen & Dr. Pieter CullisConference Organizers
Event website administrator: Marshall Beck | Event photographer: Ellie Ericson | Event volunteers: Nisha Chander, Harrison Fan, Kevin Fox, Jerry Leung, Lane Messier, Madelaine Robertson, Maryam Sheybanifard, Rein Verbeke, Yao Zhangme
International Advisory Board
- Marcel Bally, BC Cancer Research Centre, Vancouver
- Gilbert Walker, University of Toronto
- Christian Kastrup, University of British Columbia
- Tatsuhiro Ishida, Tokushima University, Tokuhima
- Hideyoshi Harashima, Hokkaido University, Sapporo
- Yvonne Perrie, University of Strathcyde, Glascow
- Gert Storm, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Ray Schiffelers, UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Thomas Lars Andresen, BioInnovation Institute, Copenhagen
- Frank Szoka, University of California, San Francisco
- Leaf Huang, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Dan Siegwart, UT Southwestern, Dallas
- Gaurav Sahay, Oregon State University, Corvallis
ISRAEL & MIDDLE EAST
- Chezy Barenholz, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem
- Avi Schroeder, Israel Institute of Technology, Halfa Dan Peer, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv
- Ghaleb Husseini, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Anne Gobler, Northwest University, Potschefstroom, South Africa
- Maria Kavallaris, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
(& their organizers)